Sound waves are a unique way to capture life's most precious moments. Secret messages, heartbeats, first words or wedding vows are just a few examples of beautiful possibilities.
Simply send us the photo of your sound wave if you already have one or upload an audio or movie file and we will convert it to a visual sound wave and engrave it on your custom jewelry.
* Offered in sterling silver, or 14K gold-filled
*Chain Length: 16", 18" or 20" see our size guide to find your fit
* Pendant: 20mm
* Back engraving : Initials or names can be engraved on the back, up to 12 characters including spaces.
* Font: Avante, Segoe script or your own handwriting
* Will require up to 2-3 weeks to be produced. If you need it sooner, please choose a RUSH ORDER option.
How do I create a sound wave from my mobile phone?For iPhone users, simply use the Voice Memos application. Record the word you want from the voice you want. For Android users, simply download a soundwave app from the store - our favourite is Google Keep.
All you have to do is open up the application, record your sound, and save! Then, send us the file with your order.
Necklace Size Guide
Measure your favourite piece of jewellery or drape a piece of ribbon around your neck to find your perfect length.
Once you've chosen the length you like, lay the chain flat and measure the length in inches.
Head to our sizing guide page for more info.
How To Order
1. Select your metal type (Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow/Rose Gold Filled)
2. Select the length of chain for necklaces or numerical ring size (see our sizing guide to find your fit)
3. Select the coin size if you are ordering a custom coin necklace (if applicable)
4. Some necklaces have an option to order "ONLY PENDANT" or "PENDANT + CHAIN (NECKLACE)" (only select if applicable)
5. Select the "CUSTOMIZE YOUR MEANINGFUL PIECE" button for any order that requires further customization.
6. Fill in all the required fields for customizing your piece and upload any images. Scroll over the ? for more information about a topic.
7. Leave us a note in the "Special Instructions" box if you need to clarify your order.
Please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We love hearing from you and we are always happy to help.
Head to the 'Our Process page' for more detailed info or use the quick guides below.
For iPhone users, simply use the Voice Memos application. Record the word you want from the voice you want. For Android users, simply download a soundwave app from the store - our favourite is Google Keep. All you have to do is open up the application, record what you want to say, and save! Then, send us the file with your order.
First, take your pencil and draw on your post-it until the surface is entirely black. We recommend holding the pencil at an angle and really scrubbing the graphite pencil tip into the paper.Go for it!
Once this step is finished, rub the finger you wish to imprint hard on the post it until your entire fingerprint is covered in graphite.
Now lift the print by taking a piece of packing tape and placing it over your graphite covered fingerprint. Make sure the entire fingerprint is covered and that the packing tape is stuck to every part of your fingerprint.
Carefully remove the packing tape and place it on another post-it note. Please make sure the print is clearly shown and the tape isn’t folded, creased, or otherwise compromising the composition of the print.
Then, take a photo with your phone in a well lit setting and upload an image when you place your order.
Simply take a photo of your writing or drawing on your mobile device - please make sure the image is clear, bright, and easy to read.
Upload the image when you place your order.
Simply take a photo of her/his paw print on your mobile device or use a non-toxic ink pad to stamp a print - please make sure the image is clear, bright, and easy to read. Upload the image when you place your order.
When Will I Get My Order?
* COVID 19 UPDATES *Please be aware that due to the impact of Covid-19, CANADA POST no longer guarantees delivery times. Once orders are in the hands of the courier, we have no control over their delivery schedules. It is important to note that delivery times are always estimated and not guaranteed.Please also note that Lettermail does not provide insurance or tracking. If a loss occurs, we regret to inform you that we cannot be held responsible.We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. Thank you!ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIMEProduction Time + Shipping Time = Estimated Arrival TimePlease refer to the product description for the production time.
Free Standard Shipping
7-14 business days
Canada Post Expedited Parcel
5-8 business days
Canada Post Xpresspost
3-7 business days
Canada Post Priority
1-3 business days
1-3 business days
USPS 1st Class Mail
7-14 business days
1-5 business daysIMPORTANT NOTEAll dates are approximate and are subject to change with sales, holidays, etc.NEED TO RUSH YOUR ORDER?
To get your order at your earliest convenience, choose our RUSH ORDER service. It ensures your order is shipped in 2 - 5 business days.