How To Order
1. Select your metal type (Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow/Rose Gold Filled)
2. Select the length of chain for necklaces or numerical ring size (see our sizing guide to find your fit)
3. Select the coin size if you are ordering a custom coin necklace (if applicable)
4. Some necklaces have an option to order "ONLY PENDANT" or "PENDANT + CHAIN (NECKLACE)" (only select if applicable)
5. Select the "CUSTOMIZE YOUR MEANINGFUL PIECE" button for any order that requires further customization.
6. Fill in all the required fields for customizing your piece and upload any images. Scroll over the ? for more information about a topic.
7. Leave us a note in the "Special Instructions" box if you need to clarify your order.
Please reach out to us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We love hearing from you and we are always happy to help.
Head to the 'Our Process page' for more detailed info or use the quick guides below.
For iPhone users, simply use the Voice Memos application. Record the word you want from the voice you want. For Android users, simply download a soundwave app from the store - our favourite is Google Keep. All you have to do is open up the application, record what you want to say, and save! Then, send us the file with your order.
First, take your pencil and draw on your post-it until the surface is entirely black. We recommend holding the pencil at an angle and really scrubbing the graphite pencil tip into the paper.Go for it!
Once this step is finished, rub the finger you wish to imprint hard on the post it until your entire fingerprint is covered in graphite.
Now lift the print by taking a piece of packing tape and placing it over your graphite covered fingerprint. Make sure the entire fingerprint is covered and that the packing tape is stuck to every part of your fingerprint.
Carefully remove the packing tape and place it on another post-it note. Please make sure the print is clearly shown and the tape isn’t folded, creased, or otherwise compromising the composition of the print.
Then, take a photo with your phone in a well lit setting and upload an image when you place your order.
Simply take a photo of your writing or drawing on your mobile device - please make sure the image is clear, bright, and easy to read.
Upload the image when you place your order.
Simply take a photo of her/his paw print on your mobile device or use a non-toxic ink pad to stamp a print - please make sure the image is clear, bright, and easy to read. Upload the image when you place your order.